Thursday, April 24, 2014

contoh surat lamaran kerja untuk SMK dan example Curriculum Vitae

To:
HRD PT IFARS Pharmaceutical Lab. 
Jl. Raya Solo-Sragen Km 14,9 Kebakkramat
Karanganyar 

Dear sir,

On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a  technicians in your company. My name is Ardian, 18 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am a technicians audio video graduate from smk n 2 wonosobo . I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.

Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours,



Ardian
Phone :085640825898

timbang, leksono, wonosobo





Curriculum Vitae
Personal Details
l Name
l Permanent address                   
l Recent address                            
l Gender                                        
l Place / Date Of Birth                  
l Religion                                        
l Hobby                                          
EDUCATION
l High School                                
l University                                    
l Graduate School                          
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
l Work History                              
l Academic Positions                      
l Research and Training                   
PROFESSIONAL QUALFICATIONS
l Certification and Accreditations    
l Computer Skills                          

No comments:

Post a Comment